BettingJobs.com are currently seeking an Affiliate Manager for an established Sportsbook and Casino operator in their London office.
The Affiliate Manager will be a key part of the Marketing team, working closely with the Head of Marketing to develop the marketing strategy. You will be responsible for developing strong working relationships with affiliate partners to ensure maximum brand exposure.
This role would be well suited to an experienced Affiliate Manager looking to develop their career with a company that promotes personal and professional development.
• Extensive Affiliate Marketing experience, preferably in the sports betting industry.
• A strong degree from a top quality university.
• A dedicated, hard-working and productive manner, analytical with a high level of attention to detail and superb communication skills.
• Proven track record at building and maintaining business relationships.
• Excellent numeracy skills and a strong commercial and financial awareness. Comfortable using Excel and carrying out data analysis to present to stakeholders.
• A thorough and organised approach to work but also with the ability to be reactive and respond to opportunities and use initiative when required.
• Creative and thoughtful with the ability to come up with new ideas and work with other marketing team members on tasks and campaigns when required.
• A passionate interest in a range of sports and a keen awareness of the key players involved in and stories surrounding the major sporting events taking place each day.
• A strong interest in sports betting.