Betting Jobs are working closely with an established B2B iGaming platform provider who are looking for a Build Engineer to join their team to work on a fully remote basis within the EU.
Type of Employment: Consulting (long term)
• Look after the infrastructure and tools required for all our build processes
• Work with the various development teams to enhance and maintain all our build processes
• Work with all the technical team on better automation to improve what we ship
• Work with senior technical people to decide what's important to focus on
• Advise developers so they continually improve how they tackle creating new things
What you already have:
• You have several years general Linux shell scripting and system administration experience
• You've worked within a DevOps environment to automate all the things while working with teams' incremental delivery processes
• You've put together build tooling for a multiple team organization with varying needs
• You are familiar with build tools for Java/Scala applications (We use SBT & Gradle)
• You understand build dependencies based on Maven/Ivy and integration of private artifact repositories (e.g. Github Package Registry)
• You've previously built Docker images as part of the build process
• Expertise in at least one major CI system. CircleCI and/or Jenkins would be great.
• You've helped set up conventions for building new services within an organization regularly creating new services
Nice to have:
• You've created build processes using Node and/or Angular based build tools
• You've used on-demand cloud servers to run complex build pipelines (we spin up EC2 instances in AWS)
• You've migrated build pipelines from one system to another (we are moving from Jenkins to CircleCI)
• You've worked with Docker images stored within private repositories (we use ECR)
How we approach things:
• Medium sized company with a start-up culture and a can-do ethos.
• We focus on getting stuff done, not on process or management hierarchy.
• Working remotely but communicating regularly.
• Open-door policy across all levels and departments.
• Inclusive environment with staff from all around the world.
What we offer:
• A fully remote and flexible working schedule.
• Training on the job.
• Opportunity to progress within the company, not limited to one department or team.
• Hardware allowance to make sure you have all the right tools to get the job done.
• 25 days holidays + bank holidays in your respective country.