Bettingjobs is working with a leading iGaming Casino and Sportsbook operator seeking to grow their Malta team with the addition of a CRM Executive.
The role will be a key contributor for CRM and Promotional activities for Sportsbook and Casino. A successful candidate will be responsible for designing creative assets and be able to master the tone of voice to the customer to increase user growth and maximise customer engagement throughout the CRM lifecycle.
● Supporting the CRM Manager for international CRM lifecycle strategy.
● Contribute to plan and implement localised and segmented event driven CRM campaigns, promotions and communications through all available CRM channels.
● Create digital marketing assets for campaigns through email, landing pages, in-app cards, affiliate offers and any other promotional materials needed.
● Ensure digital assets produced comply to ASA and UKGC standards and all internal policies.
● Manage and create wording for engaging messaging through SMS, Push notifications, in-app messaging, and email campaigns
● Work closely with the CRM manager, and all business stakeholders to ensure effective customer touchpoints.
● Key objectives are to drive conversion, early life retention, churn prevention, and reactivation rates whilst measured on top-line KPIs.
● Strategically plan, implement, and deliver automated customer journeys and segmented campaign communications to drive business growth.
● Work closely with BI to enable a data-driven approach in all lifecycle activities across all channels, ensuring ongoing analysis is carried out to determine the ROI, and continually optimize lifecycle offers and player communications to maximise revenue and growth.
● Evaluating and improvising campaigns for different territories to maximise retention KPIs and to ensure the initiatives are in sync with business expectations.
● Provide regular reporting to senior stakeholders on the success of CRM lifecycle activities, demonstrating a deep understanding of what motivates customers.
● Ensure correct bonus setup, accuracy of email/sms/inbox content and accuracy and compliance of Design assets.
● Liaise with Compliance, Management and Product to understand any new required workflows needed and manage the execution of these.
● Creating and crediting bonuses
● Monitor Bonus and SMS in line with forecasting.
● Keeping and reactivating players through open (global) and closed (targetted) campaigns.
● Understanding and ability to contribute to affiliate marketing and programmatic advertising.
Personal Characteristics & Experience
● 1 year + CRM experience in the online gaming sector or other live service environments including life cycle management.
● Create digital content for use in CRM campaigns
● Experience and knowledge of Optimove, wordpress and HTML
● Proven experience creating and delivering promotional campaigns that increase revenue and improve customer retention in different territories.
● Good understanding of player bonuses and incentives.
● Strong analytical skills
● Strong analytical skills, an understanding of industry KPIs and usage of tools (Google Analytics, Excel, MySQL).
● Passion for sports and casino products and strong knowledge of domestic and international sports.
● Excellent communication skills.
● Fluent English skills (spoken and written), extra languages are beneficial.
• Knowledge of A/B test planning and analysis will be considered a plus.
● Knowledge of ad serving technology and/or behavioral targeting technology.
● Technical understanding of ad operations (SEO, PPC, Programmatic, display ad).