BettingJobs are working with a rapidly growing B2B platform business who are searching for a Test Engineer to join them. Apply today for a confidential discussion, the role is located in Lisbon.
We were founded in 2009 as a Software House. We specialized in building software products for major platform providers in the iGaming industry.
The focus on business or consumer software, such as out-of-the-box single-license software, or products like Software-as-a-Service (SaaS), allowed the development of a cutting edge and competitive iGaming platform.
We are client-centric-
We do what we say, on time, every time. We do not over-sell or over-promise, working strategically with each and every client to deliver the optimal solution for their business, regardless of size.
We are technology-led-
We invest in the best developers and design teams to deliver progressive, constantly evolving technological solutions.
We stay focused-
We know how to differentiate and succeed in your core markets.
We push boundaries-
We manage the ever-evolving iGaming ecosystem through constant end-user feedback and a commitment to data driven analysis to deliver optimal solutions to the market.
• Design test plans, procedures, scenarios, and scripts to accurately assess new products or software updates according to customer requirements and company policies.
• Develop testing protocol for various aspects, such as usability, database impact, error and bug finding, regression testing, and implementation scenarios.
• Identify, analyze and create detailed records of problems that appear during testing, such as software defects, bugs, functionality issues, and output errors, and work directly with software developers to find solutions and develop retesting procedures.
• Track problems, resolutions, and bug fixes throughout testing and create a comprehensive database of defects and successful mitigation techniques.
• Create detailed, step-by-step documentation of test procedures for each phase or project as needed to ensure replicability, compliance with standards, and growth of company knowledge base.
• Communicate clearly and effectively with test personnel, users, developers, and clients to facilitate quick resolution of problems and accurate documentation of successes.
• Provide frequent feedback to developers, including recommendations for improvements, evaluation of problems, potential solutions, and discussion of further test requirements.
• Design and implement automated testing tools when possible, and update tools as needed to ensure currency and accuracy.
• Bachelor’s degree in engineering, information technology, computer science, or similar field
• Minimum 5 years of relevant work experience
• Excellent time-management skills and commitment to meet deadlines
• Good knowledge in database technology (e.g. Oracle, SQL) and programing languages (e.g. Java)
• Well-rounded experience with multiple operating systems, Web technologies, and test environments