BettingJobs are working with a rapidly growing B2B platform business who are searching for a Frontend Developer to join them. Apply today for a confidential discussion, the role is located in Lisbon.
We were founded in 2009 as a Software House. We specialized in building software products for major platform providers in the iGaming industry.
The focus on business or consumer software, such as out-of-the-box single-license software, or products like Software-as-a-Service (SaaS), allowed the development of a cutting edge and competitive iGaming platform.
We are client-centric-
We do what we say, on time, every time. We do not over-sell or over-promise, working strategically with each and every client to deliver the optimal solution for their business, regardless of size.
We are technology-led-
We invest in the best developers and design teams to deliver progressive, constantly evolving technological solutions.
We stay focused-
We know how to differentiate and succeed in your core markets.
We push boundaries-
We manage the ever-evolving iGaming ecosystem through constant end-user feedback and a commitment to data driven analysis to deliver optimal solutions to the market.
We are expanding our R&D team and we are looking for a Front-end developer to join us.
• Take part in the architecture definition
• Perform technical analysis and suggest improvements
• Integrated to the existing team, you will develop bet, casino etc. sites (mobile and web sites) for our different brands, working with huge number of transactions
• Participating in the technical design and technical translation of the functional specifications according to our application architecture
• Working through all stages of software delivery lifecycle from requirements refinement, development, testing, release & maintenance
• Developing the new front-end features
• Spending time in Angular/ React and web performance review, being pro-active to propose solution to improve our UX, performance using last technologies
• Using Angular/ React best practices
• Operate in an organized, systematic way to achieve the development goals with respect to timelines
• Work closely with product to creatively design and implement optimal solution
• Providing technical excellence, quality first mindset, simple architecture and highest code quality
• Reviewing another colleagues code
• 2 year with Angular/ React
• Familiarity with Angular eco-system and following last Angular updates and best practices
• Experience of working in Agile environment
• Good level of English for using it actively on daily basis.
• NodeJS experience
• Angular Universal for server-side rendering;
• Web performance techniques;
• Progressive web app (PWA);
• Experience with multi-tenancy architecture;
• Experience from agile methods (Scrum, XP);
• Knowledge of HTML5/CSS3;
• Experience with Version Control Systems (SVN)