BettingJobs are working with a rapidly growing B2B platform business who are searching for a Frontend Team Leader to join them. Apply today for a confidential discussion, the role is located in Lisbon.
Technical Front - end Team Leader:
We were founded in 2009 as a Software House. We specialized in building software products for major platform providers in the iGaming industry.
The focus on business or consumer software, such as out-of-the-box single-license software, or products like Software-as-a-Service (SaaS), allowed the development of a cutting edge and competitive iGaming platform.
We are client-centric-
We do what we say, on time, every time. We do not over-sell or over-promise, working strategically with each and every client to deliver the optimal solution for their business, regardless of size.
We are technology-led-
We invest in the best developers and design teams to deliver progressive, constantly evolving technological solutions.
We stay focused-
We know how to differentiate and succeed in your core markets.
We push boundaries-
We manage the ever-evolving iGaming ecosystem through constant end-user feedback and a commitment to data driven analysis to deliver optimal solutions to the market.
We are expanding our R&D team and we are looking for a Technical Front-end Team Leader to join us.
The Technical Team Leader is an integral member of the project team responsible for delivering development projects of varying size and complexity. The Team Leader is responsible for being a part of development, directing, organizing and controlling the project activities, under the direction of the Project Management located in overseas.
The Frontend Team Leader is responsible for controlling the development lifecycle from beginning to end. This may include anything from attending meetings and taking minutes, to receiving project documents and compiling a summary that includes a project plan, target date and list of responsibilities and responsible person.
• 2+ years of working experience with Angular/ React
• Familiarity with Angular eco-system and following last Angular updates and best practices
• Experience of working in Agile environment
• Strong background in building from scratch, developing and managing R&D team
• Good level of English for using it actively on daily basis
• NodeJS knowledge;
• Angular Universal for server-side rendering;
• Web performance techniques;
• Progressive web app (PWA);
• Experience with multi-tenancy architecture;
• Experience from agile methods (Scrum, XP);
• Knowledge of HTML5/CSS3;
• Experience with Version Control Systems(GIT)