Bettingjobs is working with a leading iGaming Casino and Sportsbook operator seeking to grow their Malta team with the addition of a CRM Manager.
The role will be responsible for CRM and Promotional activities for Sportsbook and Casino. A successful candidate will be responsible for helping to improve overall business KPIs, customer experience, increase user growth and maximise customer engagement throughout the CRM lifecycle. The role will also be expected to contribute toward product development of our proprietary rewarding engine.
● Directly responsible for international CRM lifecycle strategy.
● Develop plan and implement localised and segmented event driven CRM campaigns, promotions and communications through all available CRM channels.
● Work closely with the CRM execution team, and all business stakeholders to ensure effective customer touchpoints.
● Key objectives are to drive conversion, early life retention, churn prevention, and reactivation rates whilst measured on top-line KPIs.
● Strategically plan, implement, and deliver automated customer journeys and segmented campaign communications to drive business growth.
● Work closely with BI to enable a data-driven approach in all lifecycle activities across all channels, ensuring ongoing analysis is carried out to determine the ROI, and continually optimize lifecycle offers and player communications to maximise revenue and growth.
● Evaluating and improvising campaigns for different territories to maximise retention KPIs and to ensure the initiatives are in sync with business expectations.
● Provide regular reporting to senior stakeholders on the success of CRM lifecycle activities, demonstrating a deep understanding of what motivates customers.
● Bonus and SMS cost forecasting.
● Creating and crediting bonuses
● Be the final approver before any Sportsbook or Casino campaign goes live, ensuring correct bonus setup, accuracy of email/sms/inbox content and accuracy and compliance of Design assets.
● Keeping and reactivating players through open (global) and closed (targeted) campaigns.
● Understanding and ability to contribute to affiliate marketing and programmatic advertising.
Personal Characteristics & Experience
● 3 years + CRM experience in the online gaming sector or other live service environments including life cycle management.
● Experience and knowledge of Optimove, wordpress and HTML
● Proven experience creating and delivering promotional campaigns that increase revenue and improve customer retention in different territories.
● Good understanding of player bonuses and incentives.
● Strong analytical skills
● Strong analytical skills, an understanding of industry KPIs and usage of tools (Google Analytics, Excel, MySQL).Create digital assets for use in CRM campaigns.
● Passion for sports and casino products and strong knowledge of domestic and international sports.
● Excellent communication skills.
● Fluent English skills (spoken and written), extra languages are beneficial.
● Knowledge of A/B test planning and analysis will be considered a plus.
● Knowledge of ad serving technology and/or behavioural targeting technology.
● Technical understanding of ad operations (SEO, PPC, Programmatic, display ad).