Bettingjobs.com are currently recruiting for a CRM Executive for a market leading sports betting and online casino site based in Manchester.
• Create a continuously evolving suite of promotional offers to attract new customers and upsell to maximise value.
• Create promotional and audience testing plans ensuring we’re continually optimising performance.
• Planning and coordinating promotions around product launches and high-profile sporting/calendar events.
• Understand customer behaviours to ensure promotions are targeted and relevant.
• Respond to post campaign results, analysis and insights to deliver onsite and highly targeted outbound promotional offers and campaigns to achieve highest level of success.
• Understand KPI performance, trends and opportunities to improve future campaigns.
• Keep up to date on market standards and maintain comprehensive competitor promotional analysis.
• Create, test and refine onsite promotional activity to achieve key business and department objectives.
• Deliver successful multi-product cross sell promotions and campaigns.
• Be proactive in identifying opportunities to maximise customer contact and improve the overall customer experience including creating customer segments and micro-segments.
• Work with communication and design teams on email creative to ensure messages are accurate and designs are commercially strong, content, links, and copy are all correct and all emails are executed and delivered as per the plan.
• On-going reporting and analysis to ensure ROI is achieved and that the promotions and campaigns are delivering against agreed KPIs and forecasts.
• Ensure all promotions, terms and conditions and campaigns are compliant and in line with the Gambling Commission, GDPR and ASA guidelines.
• Educated to degree level, ideally in business or marketing related subject or minimum of 1-2 years’ experience in CRM, Digital Marketing, PR and Promotions
• Must have knowledge of, and a genuine interest in, Sports and the gambling industry.
• Excellent organisational skills and ability to multitask
• Creative Flair
• Competent in Excel and good analytical skills
• Results-driven and commercially aware
• Meticulous eye for detail
• Self-motivated, uses initiative and ambitious
• Team player, sociable, can quickly adapt to change