Bettingjobs.com are currently recruiting on behalf of an innovative online gambling marketing agency looking for a French Marketing Manager for the region, the position could be based in Paris or Lille, or potentially remote with occasional travel to the office.
• Market Analysis (market studies that include analysis on operators, competitors and industry insights)
• Content Management (identifying opportunities and defining content strategy in collaboration with the dedicated content and seo team)
• End-to-end Account Management (identifying partners, negotiating deals, handling the day-to-day relationships, operating as the lead point of contact to your accounts) with some of the most famous betting and gaming brands (Betclic, Unibet, William Hill...)
• At least two years’ experience in online marketing or content production.
• Previous experience in online monetization (especially affiliate marketing) would be a plus.
• Native/Bilingual French
• Fluency in English is a must-have
• CMS (ideally WordPress) and Analytics tools.
• Keen on sports, gambling and gaming
• Sales-oriented mindset and straightforward personality
• Autonomous, ability to work with small teams.