Bettingjobs.com are currently recruiting for a US Marketing Manager ideally based in Paris but open to remote with regular travel to the office. The position is with a innovative marketing agency which targets the online gambling industry.
• Market Analysis (market studies that include analysis on operators, competitors and industry insights)
• Content Management (identifying opportunities and defining content strategy in collaboration with the dedicated content and seo team)
• End-to-end Account Management (identifying partners, negotiating deals, handling the day-to-day relationships, operating as the lead point of contact to your accounts) with some of the most famous betting and gaming brands (Bet365, Unibet, William Hill…)
• Regulations and Licenses (anticipating state regulations, keeping up with the licensing process, be involved in the application and renewal processes)
• At least two years’ experience in online marketing or content production.
• Previous experience in online monetization (especially affiliate marketing) would be a plus.
• Native English is a must.
• CMS (ideally WordPress) and Analytics tools.
• Keen on sports, gambling and gaming
• Sales-oriented mindset and straightforward personality
• Autonomous, ability to work with small teams.