This iGaming provider specializes in building software products for major platform providers in the iGaming industry.
The focus on business or consumer software, such as out-of-the-box single-license software, or products like Software-as-a-Service (SaaS), allowed the development of a cutting edge and competitive iGaming platform.
We are client-centric
We do what we say, on time, every time. We do not over-sell or over-promise, working strategically with each and every client to deliver the optimal solution for their business, regardless of size.
We are technology-led
We invest in the best developers and design teams to deliver progressive, constantly evolving technological solutions.
We stay focused
We know how to differentiate and succeed in your core markets.
We push boundaries
We manage the ever-evolving iGaming ecosystem through constant end-user feedback and a commitment to data driven analysis to deliver optimal solutions to the market.
We are expanding our R&D team and we are looking for a Java Team Leader to join us.
The Java Team Leader is an integral member of the project team responsible for delivering development projects of varying size and complexity. The Team Leader is responsible for being a part of development, directing, organizing, and controlling the project activities, under the direction of the Project Management located in overseas.
The Java Team Leader is responsible for controlling the development lifecycle from beginning to end. This may include anything from attending meetings and taking minutes, to receiving project documents and compiling a summary that includes a project plan, target date and list of responsibilities and responsible person.
• 8+ years of Java development
• Expertise in all of the following areas:
• Java 8+, J2EE
• Backend development experience (Rest API practice experience)
• Experience in developing distributed systems
• Knowledge and skills in at least one of the following technologies: RabbitMQ, Ignite, Jms, Kafka, Hazelcast
• Java Servlet technologies like JSF or JSP
• Experience with Micro Service or Event Driven Service topologies
• Experience with Spring frameworks
• Experience with JDBC, relational and NoSQL databases
• Java concurrency (practical experience and good knowledge)
• Excellent SQL knowledge
• Experience in creating junit tests
• Experience and knowledge with ORM, ACID, XML, JSON, HTML, Maven
• Strong background in building from scratch, developing and managing R&D team
• Good spoken and written English
• BS/MS degree
• Knowledge of cross-platform Web & Mobile development and libraries
• Experience with dependency injection, data binding
• Understanding of principles of the Clean Architecture
• Knowledge of Multi-thread applications, OOP & MVC concepts and design patterns
• Knowledge of WebSocket technologies
• Understanding principles of database modelling and programming like PL/SQL, PgSql
• Basic Knowledge of Maven, Docker, Grande.