This iGaming provider specialized in building software products for major platform providers in the iGaming industry.
The focus on business or consumer software, such as out-of-the-box single-license software, or products like Software-as-a-Service (SaaS), allowed the development of a cutting edge and competitive iGaming platform.
We are client-centric
We do what we say, on time, every time. We do not over-sell or over-promise, working strategically with each and every client to deliver the optimal solution for their business, regardless of size.
We are technology-led
We invest in the best developers and design teams to deliver progressive, constantly evolving technological solutions.
We stay focused
We know how to differentiate and succeed in your core markets.
We push boundaries
We manage the ever-evolving iGaming ecosystem through constant end-user feedback and a commitment to data driven analysis to deliver optimal solutions to the market.
As a Senior Java developer, you will join one of our multinational Scrum teams to create state-of-the-art software solutions. In all teams we cooperate with internal and external experts from different knowledge domains to discover and build the best solutions possible.
• Take part in the architecture definition
• Perform technical analysis and suggest improvements
• Develop new features and make changes to existing code
• Proactively participate in tasks estimation
• Maintaining source code of customizations on software platform
• Reviewing requirements in order to prevent software platform specific issues
• Estimating efforts needed to provide customization on software platform
• Participation in meetings regarding tech solutions on customizations
• Design and implement custom functionalities
• Cover the designed/implemented functionality with unit and integration tests
• Investigating / building concepts/POCs of possible improvements
• At least 6 years of Java 8+, SE or EE development experience in (micro) services architectures including webservice frameworks like Java Spring Boot;
• Expertise in all of the following areas:
o Java concurrency (practical experience and good knowledge)
o Developing distributed systems
o Knowledge and skills in at least one of the following technologies: AMQP, ZeroMQ, JMS, Kafka, Hazelcast
o Spring, JDBC, NoSQL databases
o Good SQL knowledge
o Understanding of ETL
o Backend development experience (Rest API practice experience)
o Creation of automated unit and integration tests
o ORM, XML, JSON, HTML
o Good spoken and written English and Portuguese
• BS/MS degree
• Knowledge of cross-platform Web & Mobile development and libraries
• Experience with dependency injection, data binding
• Understanding of principles of the Clean Architecture
• Knowledge of Multi-thread applications, OOP & MVC concepts and design patterns
• Understanding principles of database modelling and programming like PL/SQL, pgSQL
• Basic Knowledge of Maven, Docker, Grande.