BettingJobs are working with a fast-growing B2B casino game provider based in Malta, they are searching for a Head of Account Management to join their team. The role must be based in Malta with the team, they have a flexible approach to occasional home based working. Apply today for a confidential discussion.
A rapidly growing company with a start-up mentality, we aim to deliver the very best for our customers and use our expertise to help them grow their business in their respective markets. With an enviable array of products encompassing slots, live dealer, gamification tools and the industry-first charity focused Play-it-back
product we offer a lot of tools for a Head of Account Management to deliver growth. If you love the iGaming Industry and want to experience it with a team that value all that we stand for, reach out today. Share your passion with us and you’ll be on your way to a lasting adventure.
What will you be doing ….?
We are seeking a Head of Account Management to join our Commercial Team based in Malta; an incredible opportunity to make your mark.
Reporting to the Chief Commercial Officer, and working across our commercial, product and marketing teams, this role will ensure that our ever expanding roster of partners are well looked after, prominently featuring our products on their brands and roadmaps, driving growth across all key performance indicators and
sustaining the relentless upward trajectory that has narrated the journey so far.
As Head of Account Management, you will be a point of contact for key partners and the Account Management team, developing and implementing strategies to effectively grow activity and revenues on games across the network and taking full ownership of the Account Management function within the company. Building and managing an industry-leading team of Account Managers will be a crucial element of this role to make sure our clients are well managed.
Relationships are of paramount importance, and you will be able to establish, nurture and maintain close working relations with our partners to drive mutually beneficial business opportunities that elevate us above the competition. You will be responsible for increasing your customers’ business and will be proactive, persistent and creative. You will be involved in sales as well as technical projects; new product concepts, promotional campaigns and delivery.
On a daily basis you will work closely with both your external partners and our internal teams across the globe to forecast, plan, execute and report opportunities with the objective to maximize profit from new and existing clients in the family. As a Head of Account Management with many years in the industry, you will
also lend experience and knowledge to others within the wider team on how, as a business, we can keep the customer first.
Tasks and duties include:
• Managing growth of existing accounts through close-knit relationships and promotion of varied product portfolio
• Regular meetings with clients to better understand their needs, allowing us to better meet and solve any needs and problems
• Manage and maintain an industry-leading team of Account Managers worldwide to effectively sustain growth and meet client needs
• Identify new business opportunities in the market with existing or new customers, lending experience and a strong network to the business across multiple departments
• Participation in events, attending trade exhibitions, conferences, and meetings with a view to enhancing company visibility
• Maintain tracking, reporting and analysis of performance KPI’s from both company and team member performance
• Handle and prioritise issues as they arise with focus on maximum business effectiveness
Let’s do this!
• Nurturing the wider team with experience and knowledge to grow a more functional cohort
• Developing and executing effective promotions with the gamification and BI team
• Availability to travel as often as the customer and/or company requires
Skills and Expertise that will help you shine:
• A demonstrated history of working in the iGaming industry for 5+ years in relevant roles
• A self-motivated and driven personality willing to take ownership of situations
• A passion for online gaming, particularly slots, table games, live dealer and country specific variants.
• Experience of managing seven-figure accounts with specific experience on delivering growth against
• Strong organisational skills to keep projects on track and on time
• Relationship expert who understands the value of developing long-term business relationships
• TedX level presentation skills to deliver with passion and knowledge
• Fluent in spoken and written English (other languages would be advantageous)
• You are personally interested in our social environment, wanting to make a difference for all our futures
Who are you?
Passionate about iGaming, particularly slots, you specialise in building relationships and creating a true win-win partnership. A people’s person with a track record of driving revenues and taking ownership. A leadership figure eager to mentor colleagues and take pride in team achievements.
We are looking for proactive, self-starting professionals, with a solid business mindset. You know what a healthy relationship adds to the business and you know how to generate and maintain it. A team player with the strongest of social skills, you will also be the face of the business where our partners are based, working
remotely with the core business units around the globe.
We bring you a little bit of…
A performance focused culture right across the business. But that’s just the foundation! We also believe in a work hard, play hard environment, where we embrace people who are tuned in to the sound of creativity and innovation.