Bettingjobs is working with an exciting new iGaming start-up seeking to expand their team with a remote based Junior Modeller.
You will be involved in all aspects of software development! A successful candidate will be expected
to take ownership of new and existing features by:
• Working closely with the business to understand requirements.
• Building strong relationships across the business with other stakeholders.
• Seeing work through from development to delivery and maintaining accordingly.
• Understand how the models interact with the internal systems to produce and provide
• Clearly explain methodologies used and reasons why to model consumers.
• Work with the Senior Modeller to analyse and improve model performance.
• Be involved in the verification of proposed changes.
• Adapt model features and content in line with business priorities.
• Produce logical modelling solutions for new business requirements.
• Support the business as required.
You have experience and skills in:
• Mathematics (degree level or equivalent)
• Computer programming
• Communicating ideas to others
• Experience in the sports betting industry highly preferred
• Solving problems and reasoning on the methods chosen
• Building mathematical models
• Fluency in English