Your responsibilities include:
● Act mainly as a marketing project manager, with the end goal of making acquisition campaigns happen on time on a variety of digital channels, like Google Ads, Programmatic Display, paid social media, YouTube etc.
● Setup campaigns in the internal ERP
● Help in campaign analysis and planning, in collaboration with relevant stakeholders. You participate in daily calls with teams, to organize work on acquisition campaigns.
● Communicate clearly to management the plans, status of projects, challenges you encounter to meeting deadlines
● Liaise with other people within the teams, to obtain periodical reports on acquisition campaigns for the assigned markets.
Who you are:
○ You ideally have at least 2-3 years of experience in a role within Digital Marketing, Acquisition or CRM (previous iGaming experience is considered a plus)
○ You are familiar with notions in the digital marketing field and ideally you have worked with at least some of the following channels, directly or indirectly: Google Ads, Facebook & Instagram ads, display and/or programmatic display, affiliate marketing.
○ As we are an international company, operating in various markets, it is crucial that you are fluent in English (additional European languages, like DE, FR, can be a plus) and you find it easy to get along with others.
○ You have experience working with creative teams, such as digital design, to prepare visual assets for campaigns.
○ Detail-oriented and well organized. You know how to prioritize, and you consider the broader implications of your actions on the projects you participate in.
○ You are able to manage complexity and to progress with several tasks at a time.
○ Strong communication and interpersonal skills. You can clearly articulate your ideas and requests.
○ proficient with Google suite (Drive, Spreadsheets, Docs)