Bettingjobs is working with a leader in iGaming now seeking to grow their Malta based team with the addition of a Compliance Officer- Poland.
Purpose of the role
The purpose of this role is to provide proactive and professional risk management and compliance services for the business. You will assist the Chief Compliance Officer in managing RG, AML, Fraud and any other compliance related functions for its Polish license and help manage the company’s relationships with various parties.
Compliance Officer will be responsible for:
• Delivering on the vision, mission and strategies of the compliance department to ensure the business is compliant with all applicable AML, RG and Fraud
• Central point of Contact for MLRO and Chief Compliance Officer regarding compliance within the jurisdiction, third party vendors’ teams dealing with AML, RG and Fraud and third party vendors’ country and marketing managers
• Managing and overseeing of the company’s website, verifying that product specifications and policies are consistent with the regulatory requirements for the jurisdiction, as well as compiling, maintaining and submitting compliance reports
• Supervising and managing any change management procedures
• Having and maintaining a full knowledge base of the applicable legislation, regulations and technical documents
• Identifying and suggesting innovative solutions to regulatory compliance issues
• Assisting in ad hoc duties as and when required
The ideal candidate will have:
• Excellent oral & written communication skills in Polish language, would be preferred
• Ideally knowledge of and experience in the online gambling industry, specifically in AML, RG and fraud prevention operations
• Previous supervision or management experience
• Previous compliance or internal audit experience
• Proficiency in MS Office applications
• Qualifications in Compliance
• Ability to identify weaknesses in procedures and controls and recommend improvements to those weaknesses
• Ability to work both autonomously and as part of a diverse team, in a very fast paced and constantly changing environment
• Exceptional attention to detail & accuracy
• Exceptional organisation and prioritisation skills with the ability to manage a high volume of tasks.
• Professional, honest and reliable