We’re looking for a Product Manager to join our client's Backend Sports Trading team in East London. Reporting to their Head of Trading Platform, you'll lead varying product strategies to ensure their Backend platform features meet and further still exceed stakeholder expectations. You will define, communicate, and launch state of the art trading and sports betting products on a proprietary trading platform. You’ll play a key part in the creation of the best in market sports betting experience.
• You’ll define varying concepts for new sports betting features, improvements and functionalities fostered from our product backlog.
• You’ll work in an agile software development environment (SCRUM) remotely.
• You’ll be continuously foster into business architecture, product operation, business performance and evolution.
• By working closely with business operation units (e.g. Traders, Operations, Marketing etc) you drive the product into new spheres.
• A/B test improvements to drive future enhancements.
• Involvement in B2B activities, post-merger integrations as well as negotiations with 3rd party vendors.
• Define any processes that will need to be adopted because of any deliveries and ensure they are cascaded to relevant partners.
• Develop and maintain excellent awareness of competitor activity and regulatory constraints within the marketplace to inform the business and guide and shape the Backend product backlog / roadmap.
• Develop open channels with both internal stake holders and external 3rd parties, to ensure features / request are collected, prioritised, and communicated accordingly.
• Experience in a Product / Product Management based role within a technology driven environment.
• Experience in working on sophisticated projects from inception through to delivery with SCRUM teams across International locations
• The ability to work as an individual or within teams across multiple international locations
• Experience working in a collaborative way with technical and data driven teams, ensuring capability of digesting information and cascading salient information
• Process driven with clear understanding of the importance of visibility
• Validated experience in managing, liaising, and presenting to external or internal partners
• Excellent analytical abilities and good level of requirements management