BettingJobs are working with an established iGaming company who are looking for a Talent Acquisition Specialist to join their team in the Malta office. Apply today for a confidential discussion.
Our HR team represents the backbone of ’s growth and continuous success by finding and attracting the very best talents in the market. We are not only hiring, we also constantly care about our employees’ satisfaction and continuous development. Our international and multicultural HR team is a champion of culture and our goal is to attract, recruit and develop the very best talents in their field.
Purpose of the role
Reporting into the HR Manager, Talent Acquisition Specialist will ensure the best human resources practices through innovative recruiting strategies. You will be the point of communication between job applicants and the hiring team to ensure the best practices and a smooth candidate journey.
You will be responsible for:
• Working with HR and senior management team to devise recruitment strategies
• Managing the entire recruitment process, from job evaluation and sourcing to offer stage
• Participating in recruitment brief meetings with senior stakeholders
• Drafting job descriptions and posting them online
• Screening candidates in line with the recruitment process
• Assessing incoming resumes and qualifying shortlisted candidates
• Maintaining interview and hiring records in line with ’s internal policies
• Preparing hiring paperwork and information packs
• Completing daily, weekly and monthly management reports
• Assisting HR with update of annual salary benchmark
• Acting as a trusted advisor to other global locations
• Assisting HR and Talent on other ad-hoc tasks as assigned
This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of responsibilities. The job holder may be required to complete any other reasonable duties to achieve business objectives.
The ideal candidate will have:
• Previous experience of working in a fast paced and dynamic environment
• Strong recruitment background, ideally in-house
• Be fun, be approachable and be creative in their thought process
• Highly organised individual with experience of building strategic plans
• Creative thinker, always thinking of innovative ways to attract and retain talent
• Ability to adapt to changing environment
• Ability to build strong relationships
• Ability to influence various stakeholders
• Ability to communicate effectively with stakeholders at different seniority levels
• Customer orientation
• Business acumen