Our client was established in 2006 are based in the Waterloo/Southwark area with circa 200 employees working for them in London, and an additional 450 employees working globally as part of the group. Focussing on mobile and online Poker, Casino, and Sports Betting products in major European and Asian markets.
They are now recruiting for a new “UX Architect/Analyst” to join their team on a Full-time basis.
• Setting up A/B testing environments and Perform A/B testing on the websites using Google Optimize
• As a multi-disciplined designer, you will be allocated with a project for which you will be responsible for creating an amazing user experience, visual design concepts and creative campaigns.
• You will join a dynamic team with a strong focus on details and constant optimization and will receive all the support you need from our super friendly team to deliver fun and creative work.
• Work with our programmers throughout the process Person specification
• At least 3 years of experience in UI and understanding UI principals
• UX Expert
• Excellent knowledge of HTML/CSS, Photoshop and Illustrator
• Excellent knowledge of A/B Testing and Google Optimize
• Experience in online marketing design
• Quick sketching methods and the ability to create accurate wireframes
• Strong design, drawing, color composition, and conceptual ideation abilities
• Strong understanding of typography
• Ability to meet deadlines in a strong team environment
• Have a positive / can do attitude, and be eager to learn and evolve
• High level of English, both verbal and written
• Strong multi-tasking ability
• Resourceful with excellent follow-through skills
You must already have the right to work in the UK or EU and provide Right to Remain or Visa in proof of this.