A small igaming group are looking to add to their team an Information Security Manager. This can be London or Gibraltar based.
Roles and responsibilities
• Define and develop the company Information Security strategy
• Maintain and deploy Information Security policies across the enterprise, development and gaming environments
• Identify and manage the implementation of security controls at the company
• Lead Information Security awareness and evangelization initiatives
• Conduct risk assessments
• Provide Information Security consultancy and specialist advice to internal customers
• Regularly test the effectiveness of security controls
• Review and maintain business continuity and disaster recovery plans
• Monitor, identify and respond to security incidents in a timely fashion
• Review and advise on secure application designs
• Support 3rd party security audits of the company Information Systems
Skills and qualifications
We are looking for a person that can engage the organization at any level on Information Security while maintaining a pragmatic approach that brings effectiveness to the job. Some desirable skills include:
• Degree level or equivalent in Computer Science, or similar
• Excellent technical competencies, with at least 3-years’ experience in a similar position.
• Background in Information Security management or auditing
• Experience in PCI-DSS and other relevant regulations (Gaming, ISO27001, etc.)
• Working experience with typical Information Security controls: IDS/IPS, Malware prevention, Monitoring, Compliance, SIM, DDoS mitigation, etc.
• Industry standard certification: CISM, CISSP, etc.
• E-commerce company experience essential, gaming company optional.