Bettingjobs are working with a small London-based gaming operator who are looking for a UX Designer.
As a UX Designer, you will collaborate with the UX Manager and you will be expected to contribute to all aspects of design and execution including pitching ideas, conducting interviews, creating wireframes, prototyping, and partnering developers to implement your vision.
We are looking for a person who will be able to take a critical look at the products we are working on and propose solutions that will provide the best user experience.
Description of Job Responsibilities:
• Identify design problems, prioritise and design proposals for solutions based on your experience and understanding of good UX design.
• Conduct research, map customer journeys, and design products and services
• Participate in defining requirements and creating specs
• Collaborate with internal teams on a daily basis
• Develop concepts and wireframes, high fidelity mock-ups
• Prototyping new features and improving existing functionality
• Coordinate user testing, communicate findings and incorporate iteratively into the design
• Collaborate and build relationship with engineers
• Experience working in a web based company and understanding the workflows that their role fits within to allow delivery of best in class websites.
• 3+ years of relevant experience in designing user experiences and building products; experience in a startup, tech company and/or agile environment is a plus
• Passion for a human-centered approach to design; from research and insight generation to concept to deliverable
• Understanding of business strategy and follow UX design best practices
• Rock the visual design software - we use Sketch
• Can demonstrate skills in a professional portfolio
• Must be able to deliver finished products on time
• A superior personal character and work ethic
• Fluent in written and spoken English
• Excellent knowledge of modern multi-device design principles
• A track record of using data/analytics to influence designs