Gamification Expert – Global Gaming Giant (Digital Division)
One of the true giants of our industry is searching for a Gamification Expert to design and manage new, industry leading rewards and gamification engagement tools for their new Mobile Gaming Platform.
You will work closely with the ‘Director of Games Development and Operations’ and ‘Head of Games Product’ to help define the overall Games Product and Platform Product strategies, as well as with our current and future customers.
• Being responsible for developing and implementing the strategies, plans, and tactical actions necessary to enhance our gamification programs to influence players behaviour and develop lasting, trusted player relationships and brand recognition
• Guide the development and implementation of creative assets across multiple channels
• Monitor and analyse the competition, market and trend behaviour in the social and RMG platform division to foster the planning and strategic enhancement of the platform product portfolio
• Using key indicators and metrices, analyse the effectiveness of implemented gamification tools and provide recommendations for enhancements
• Define project scope and control the backlog to ensure continuous updates and improvements of Mobile Game Platform gamification tools and concepts
• Communication with game and platform product development partners to ensure strategic alignment
• Taking care of the reporting, collecting metrics before/after to fine-tune the process and evaluate efficiency
• Extensive experience in the i-gaming industry with minimum 5 years of proven experience in game design, production design, social apps design, and/or loyalty marketing
• Bachelor’s degree (business/technical) or similar is preferred but not essential
• Expert knowledge of behaviour modification, segmentation, motivational theory, rewards and recognition, and gamification strategies
• Proven knowledge of best practices in user behaviour profiling, user engagement tools, construction of leaderboards, tournaments, jackpots, prize drops, loyalty, currencies, in game economies, etc.
• Understanding of how to develop and monitor key performance metrics to drive marketing campaign and program performance, knowing different project management techniques (e.g. Scrum, Kanban, Waterfall)
• Excellent decision-making skills to identify, prioritize, and articulate the highest impact initiatives. Filter and focus to spend effort in ways that will most efficiently move projects forward leveraging cross-functional groups
• Self-motivated, innovative thinker who knows focused execution is the key to success
• Individual who is creative, accountable, and comfortable working independently or as part of a team
• Execute appropriate sense of urgency in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
• Excellent written and verbal communication, presentation, negotiation, and influencing skills
• Eagerness to understand the latest trends, learn new methods and technologies, and a passion to consistently trial new programs
• Collaborative, upbeat work ethic where you take ownership and have fun