Betting Jobs are working with an established B2B Free-to-play Games Company who have their main HQ in Edinburgh. They are looking for a Full Stack Developer to join their team.
Location: Preferably Edinburgh-based but could consider remote in the UK
Looking for you to join our team as a Senior or mid-level full-stack developer, reporting directly to the Lead Developer. You will build a variety of games for clients and backend gaming solutions and handle third-party integrations. Once the games are live, you will be responsible for running those games in the production environment and any ongoing development work required.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• The development of our games from inception to completion.
• Collaborating with other technical and design team members to deliver applications on time and on budget.
• Act as the lead developer's deputy when required.
• Work with and support other developers and teammates.
• With the help of the CTO and Lead Developers, undertake thorough Quality Assurance testing on projects to ensure the final delivery meets requirements and scope.
• Continual testing and bug fixing for the apps that we have live.
• Attend daily stand-ups and contribute to team planning sessions
• Stay abreast of digital tools, platforms, and industry trends.
• 5+ years experience in one or more of the main technologies we use: React.js, Node, HTML/CSS, Postgres, Web API, Git or understanding of other major programming languages or frontend technologies such as Java, C#
• Demonstrable experience in building complex web-based systems.
• Background in integrating third party (RESTful) APIs and building APIs.
• Able to work well in an agile environment.
• Great interpersonal skills
• An aptitude for problem-solving, the ability to think on your feet, and action solutions.
• Enjoy working closely with others as part of a close-knit team
Other useful experience and skills
• Knowledge of some of the other technologies we use including AWS, Docker, Serverless, Google analytics, common web security techniques.
• Knowledge of building backend services and designing and maintaining databases
Employee Package and Benefits
• Competitive salary
• Flexible working
• 32 days holiday
• Matched pension up to 3% (after 3 months)
• Share Options (after one year)
• As much coffee as you can drink