BettingJobs.com are currently seeking a Proposition and Special Markets Trader for a leading sports betting company. The Props and Specials Trader will be responsible for the pricing of all Props, Specials and User Generate markets that the company can offer.
This role will focus on North American sports, but the role holder will be expected to cover other events as necessary.
The Props and Specials Trader would be well suited to an individual with excellent analytical skills the ability to efficiently price complex markets, ideally with the ability to streamline the process.
• Effectively manage risk
• Monitoring pre-game markets across all NA Sports
• Creation and settlement of events where required
• In-depth Customer Management and Profiling
• Comfortable working with automated trading tools
• Respond to Customer requests in a timely manner
• Research areas of expertise and offer PR type odds when requested
• Significant experience within a Sports Trading team in a similar role
• Must be knowledgeable and have a passion for American Football, Basketball and Baseball, and must be able to understand the rules and regulations of MLB, NBA, NCAA and NFL.
• Strong mathematical ability including working well with statistics and probabilities
• Able to work in fast paced environment
• Excellent communication, organizational, teamwork and interpersonal skills
• The role requires work during unsociable hours with the flexibility to work at any time including evenings, weekends and public holidays.