Betting Jobs are working with a very well-established B2B Casino Games Studio who are looking for a Marketing Art Director to join their team on a remote basis.
We are looking for a friendly face with a burning passion for games, entertainment, design and brilliant marketing. You are a fountain of creative ideas, but also enjoy rolling up your sleeves and getting things done. Acting in a creative lead role, giving constructive feedback to others and presenting your ideas convincingly are all a natural part of your daily routines. You can manage the marketing art production process and follow deadlines, while making sure the quality of your work is still pure gold.
You will be responsible for the art direction of marketing art department. Spearheading designs of different marketing art assets of our games and events. Guide and lead the team with art related feedbacks and design direction to prepare stunning marketing art materials. Should be able to design themselves to guide the team. Should be technically proficient in the tools needed for marketing art production. High level proficiency is needed on Photoshop/Illustrator and other Adobe tools. Must have very good design sense.
• Lead the design direction for the company and be the ‘gatekeeper’ for their marketing materials, defining the look and feel of the brands/products and producing top-quality visual assets for them.
• Take part in brand development and creating the marketing assets needed for our communications – i.e Social Media, Newsletters, promo videos, Presentations, Exhibitions
• Defining the look and feel of the brands and producing top-quality visual assets for them for all online and offline uses
• Work closely with internal stakeholders to coordinate the production and delivery of marketing materials and to ensure that the visual identity of our brands and marketing art are aligned with the global marketing strategy
• Participate in developing the company's visual identity
• Collaborate with Head of Marketing, stakeholders and other artists and animation team, as and when needed.
• Understanding of technical issues in graphics, such as fitment, memory management etc.
• Participate in the critiquing of your work and the work of others.
• Be meticulous and organized in the approach to the tasks, files and storage of the material
- Computer skills –Highly proficient with Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, video editing and creating tools, etc.
- Should have iGaming industry experience.
-Should have outstanding DESIGN skills.
-Should have knowledge in advertising and marketing and how to attract the attention of an audience.
- Exceptional composition ability is must.
-Experience with marketing video creation and editing.
- Second to none graphics design skills, must know the design principles.
- Strong knowledge on proportions.
- Strong colour sense.
- Experience in creating art assets for PC, Console, or Slot Machine games would be a plus.
- Self-driven, responsible and detail-oriented person
- Ability to adapt to new technologies
- Ability to work with globally distributed remote teams, with managers and other disciplines.
- Must have the ability to speak, read and understand English, tolerate moderate to occasional high levels of stress, capable of multi tasking, and meeting deadlines.