BettingJobs are working with an established operator within the iGaming industry. They are looking for a Digital Media Manager to be based in their Gibraltar office. Apply today for a confidential discussion.
The Digital Media Manager will be responsible for activities including: overseeing all online paid display media, along with programmatic efforts and all paid social media activity across Facebook, Snapchat and Twitter as well as the display platform Criteo.
The role will be responsible for a large portion of digital budget, taking responsibility for acquisition, branding, retargeting, retention, reactivation and retail support activity on the paid media channels included above channels.
• Set budgets for each of the channels and each of the campaign goals.
• Understand business objectives outside of pure customer acquisition.
• Provide growth strategies for both Display Media and Paid Social.
• Advise the retail side business on how to maximise the advertising opportunities on the above channels.
• Use the incoming and existing data to help shift and adapt the strategies to the best performing strategy.
• Understanding of the sporting calendar and building budgets to meet the goals of the calendar.
• Work with the rest of the channel managers to hit the acquisition targets for the business.
• Optimize the existing campaigns in line with the campaign goals using reporting tools available.
• Work with the senior team to understand the KPIs for the alternative business and campaign goals.
• Work with the social media executive in the team to execute campaigns
• Reports directly into the senior digital team.
SYSTEMS AND FINANCIAL:
• Ensure compliant advertising goes out at each stage of the campaigns.
• Adhere to quality assurance policies
• Reporting based on campaign naming, geo and goal.
• Communicate regularly with compliance and the rest of the marketing team.
• Ensure internal time keeping and budgets are updated regularly
Desired Skills & Experience
• Strong listening skills and the ability to be open to new ideas and research from team members, co-workers, industry sources and client
• Ability to analyse data and identify trends, and clearly present data and insights
• Excellent attention to detail
• Understanding of budgets and development of spend.
• Understanding of sporting calendar and a passion for sports.
• An existing online web presence via either social media or website projects. Evidence of thought leadership such as blog posts is desirable
• Familiarity with Microsoft Office Excel and its reporting functions (including basic formulas and pivot tables) desirable
• Excellent familiarity with all the major social networks: Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, LinkedIn, as well as mobile applications such as Snapchat and Instagram
• Excellent numeracy, written and oral communications skills