BettingJobs are working with an established operator within the iGaming industry. They are looking for an Affiliate Executive to join their team in their Gibraltar office. Apply today for a confidential discussion.
As an Affiliate Executive your role is to support the UK and Irish markets with the affiliate portfolio assigned to you, working collaboratively with the affiliate manager to ensure local best practice approaches are implemented correctly.
1. Ensuring all material with the assigned affiliate portfolio is up to date; campaigns, bonus offers, links, and reviews. A comprehensive review of sites on a regular basis to make sure all brands are being promoted in a localised, compliant, and responsible manner.
2. Overseeing that all tracking is in place and working correctly, to ensure that there is no interruption of acquisition between affiliate and operator.
3. Provide timely and constructive responses to all inbound affiliate enquiries.
4. Generating new affiliates, reactivation of existing affiliates already in our system, and creating long-term client relationships across all product verticals.
5. Monitor daily performance of affiliates, such as the source of traffic, the quality of their players, and the revenues they are generating to increase ROI and reach KPIs, to ensure that development of traffic is maintained.
6. Work with compliance and player management teams to ensure affiliated player eligibility is up to date.
7. Deliver clear, concise and reliable reporting on all affiliate activity.
8. Work on projects that may impact other areas of the business as agreed and directed by the affiliate manager.
9. Perform market and competitor program research as required.
10. Report to the Affiliate Manager on a weekly basis.
Desired Skills & Experience
1. Good knowledge of affiliate marketing within the online gaming industry.
2. Previous experience in Account Management, specifically in the Sports and iGaming industry, is a must.
3. Excellent communication skills (verbal, written and presentational): numerate with an understanding of cost control.
4. A can-do attitude, a self-starter with a desire to grow and ambition to achieve results.
5. An enthusiasm for learning.
6. Able to work as part of a team and on own initiative.
7. Knowledge of affiliation platforms such as NetRefer is an advantage.
8. Highly organized, with strong attention to detail and time management skills
9. Knowledge of affiliation systems such as NetRefer is an advantage
10. Experience using PowerPoint, Outlook and Excel (e.g. Creating and formatting presentations, sorting and filtering data, creating graphs and tables)