BettingJobs.com are currently seeking a Retention Manager for an established gaming company. The Retention Manager will be responsible for developing the retention strategy, optimising the customer journey, and increasing player LTV with a specific focus on the Australian market.
This role would be ideally suited to an individual with experience of devising and implementing Retention strategies within the online gaming industry looking to join a progressive and forward-thinking company. Knowledge of online Casino in Australia is essential, and an understanding of Cryptocurrency would be advantageous.
• Lead marketing strategies to support the Retention marketing program.
• Plan and execute loyalty strategies to support our customers’ brands retention efforts.
• Lead special projects designed to improve profitability of the active customer base.
• Manage the brands’ rewards program.
• Work hand-in-hand with various internal stakeholders to produce both short and long-term Retention marketing strategies.
• Work with the Retention Marketing Specialists on developing strategies to improve KPIs of specific segments.
• Oversee and control budgets, ensure that campaigns stay within budget.
• Communicate campaign metrics, results and recommendations to stakeholders.
• Define and collaborate on the personalization of the customer experience on and off website.
• Assess needs, align stakeholders and develop measurable systems resource and process change.
• Manage internal resources to ensure fixed and variable scope deliverables are delivered on time, on budget, and as specified.
• Produce high-quality proposals, reports and process documents.
• Conduct needs analysis through technology audit, content audit, process audits and stakeholder feedback.
• Ability to identify new areas for improvement and development of Lifecycle campaigns and to articulate to business leaders.
• Coordinate project responsibilities, allocate and prioritize tasks among team members.
• Ensure that campaigns, creative briefs and other strategic marketing documents, and the overall campaign calendar accurately reflect marketing objectives, target groups and ROI in-line with the business strategy.
• Responsible for the preparation of summary reports and post-campaign analysis of all projects, utilizing Business Intelligence resources to ensure take-away and learning.
• Three to Five years of digital marketing experience with a successful track record of implementing and managing Digital Marketing Programs in a multi-channel environment.
• In-depth knowledge of Customer Journey Optimization best practices with experience in developing and implementing testing strategies across channels, including designing and analyzing contact strategies, automation techniques/tools and customer experience optimization.
• Previous experience managing a rewards program and/or Customer loyalty program.
• Demonstrated experience with data-driven marketing, a/b and multivariate testing experience, Analytics, with a successful track record of implementing and managing different Digital Marketing Tools.
• Ability to interpret and present data/results (both written and verbal) to stakeholders in engaging and meaningful ways.
• Advanced knowledge of MS Office software applications, advanced Excel is a must.
• Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects simultaneously within a complex organization.
• Experience leading, coaching and mobilizing teams.
• Excellent negotiation, influence and relationship building skills.
• Must be able to travel 15-20%.