This role can be remote-based anywhere in the world.
Reporting to the Head of Casino, you will acquire potential players for our rapidly growing online social casino brand, while leveraging self-serve programmatic ads platforms to scale our player acquisition efforts.
Another focus of the role is to develop and execute B2C affiliate strategies and acquire, maintain, and optimize business relationships and partnerships in order to successfully meet business/marketing KPIs and boost revenue growth. Analysis of KPI and ROI data will be part of this mix and you need to be well acquainted with these techniques.
• Day to day management of the Acquisition budget as well as preparation of yearly budgets and plans in close cooperation with the Head of Casino and General Manager.
• Develop strategic marketing initiatives, including media buying and key affiliate accounts with a primary focus on North American markets.
• Develop, expand, and nurture relationships with new and existing affiliate partnerships.
• Acquire new affiliates by identifying and setting up Affiliate Marketing opportunities.
• Test, explore and develop new targeting opportunities through campaign trends, analysis, and industry insights to acquire high-quality users.
• Launch acquisition campaigns in a systematic manner to target the right audience with the right messaging.
• Data analysis and ad-hoc reporting that drives user acquisition, retention, and monetization for social gaming products.
• Optimize acquisition campaigns based on defined ROAS, CPI, CPA, CPD and other KPIs.
• Creative Concepts: research the market and the target group of users and define creative concepts that can attract more user.
• Full accountability for the performance and close cooperation with Marketing, Product and social media teams to ensure functionality and measurability of funnel performance.
• Execute the creative request from building the concepts to producing tens of different variants in an effort to improve the efficacy of creatives (A/B testing).
• Monitor trends and developments in the media landscape. Either through in-house capacity or via third party relationships and capitalise on the right opportunities.
• Provide weekly/monthly comprehensive acquisition report and shared with internal stakeholders.
• Travel (as needed) to meet and develop relationships with both new and existing affiliates; attend conferences and various networking events.
Please note: this job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of responsibilities. The job holder may be required to complete any other reasonable duties in order to achieve business objec