We are working with an established international iGaming & Betting brand, seeking an experienced and exceptional CRM expert for a position of significant responsibility. The role can be based from offices in Canada or New Jersey, or on a remote basis from the East Coast.
If you are an outstanding creative, passionate about sports and are ready to become part of a great team within the marketing department then this role is for you. We are looking for a talented CRM Director to join our marketing team drive growth and be a key contributor to the company’s future success.
● Develop and champion a company-wide approach to CRM that supports multiple brands and markets
● Work closely with brand and product managers to increase campaign ROI through tailor-made nurture programmes aimed at monetising players post the 1st interaction with a campaign
● CRM execution: Lead a team of CRM executives in a multi-channel and multi-vertical environment across multiple markets, handling both our automated player lifecycle program and all ad-hoc communications on a global and local level.
● Supporting Casino and Sports managers in the development of CRM strategies for their markets.
● Work on a number of projects to re-invigorate new forms of contact strategies to improve customer experience and drive revenues
● Analyse and interpret the performance of CRM campaigns, identifying areas of improvement to optimise campaigns
● Weekly, monthly & quarterly reporting on CRM performance against quarterly KPI’s
● Leading your team to ensure that they are motivated, they perform and grow as CRM professionals
● Experience in a digital and/or CRM management role, preferably with a gaming/gambling,
● Can work under pressure with tight deadlines
● Knowledge of customer segmentation and modelling approaches a plus
● Ability to manage multiple high-priority projects in a fast-paced setting
● High intellectual curiosity, drive, and initiative
● Knowledge of A/B test planning and analysis is a plus
● Knowledge of Jira is a plus
● Committed team player who is able to interact with team members at all levels when managing and executing different projects and assignments.
● Experience in customer retention.
● Fully proficient in written and verbal English.