This role can be based remotely from anywhere in the world.
One of our clients in London specialize in all aspects of online marketing, website and online games creation in the iGaming, Sports Betting, Poker and Casino industries. Due to the growing demand for their services, they are now recruiting for an “Affiliates Account Manager” for the Japanese market to join their creative workforce on a full time permanent basis.
Working within our Acquisition team, the main purpose of this role is to account manage and grow Japanese affiliate partners within their market. You will be involved in strategising with a focus on delivering effective campaigns to large spenders in the digital marketing space. You will provide focus on client services and deliver the very best service to accounts, keeping them in the loop. You will recruit new affiliates, negotiate bespoke commercial deals and liaise with product teams in order to determine key promotions to pass on to affiliate.
The Ideal Candidate will:
• Be a native-level Japanese speaker with an excellent standard of English
• Have a minimum two years experience within the affiliate marketing industry
• Have extensive experience handling accounts and co-ordinating digital campaigns
• Have experience in online media sales and negotiations
• Have experience on the online gaming industry
• Have an understanding of HTML, SEO and PPC
• Experience using PPC Pay Per Click
• Have an understanding of digital domains and their business/revenue models
• Have led/taken part in successful projects within commercial sales, client services/management and business development
• Be able to spot new opportunities in the online media space and know how online media can help businesses achieve their goals
• Be familiar with affiliate platform tracking