One of our clients in London specialize in all aspects of online marketing, website and online games creation in the iGaming, Sports Betting, Poker and Casino industries. As they are creating Native mobile casino and sports betting apps for our clients, they are recruiting for a Mobile Apps Product Manager to join their casino marketing team on a full time permanent basis.
• Extensive experience shipping complex mobile app products.
• Knowledge of Apple app store and Google Play stores.
• Strong understanding of Product metrics and data-driven decision making.
• Experience in the online gambling industry, that you can back up.
• Ability to breakdown problems and prioritize accordingly.
At least 4 years as Native App product manager (ios, android)
• A deep knowledge of the gambling industry
• Self-Starter: demonstrated ability to achieve stretch goals in a fast-paced environment
• Team Player: A creative problem solver who inspires innovation across the entire team and enjoys working with other talented Product Managers to solve complex problems
• User-Experience Minded: Doesn't design apps in a vacuum but thinks about how they fit into people's lives and real-world contexts. UX background a plus
• Obsessive about Detail: Has an eye for details and an understanding of how they can affect the quality and understandability of an experience. Won't ship a bad experience but also knows when perfection is the enemy of the good
• Strong Communicator: Excellent at presenting, communicating with a strong bias for building strong relationships with internal business partners and stakeholders
• Numbers-Wielder: Is the expert on our native app metrics and data whether to diagnose a problem, evaluate a solution or propose a new KPI and frequently reports them to the business
• Values Education: Bachelor's degree in computer science, Product management, business or related field from a top university. MBA or technical Master's degree preferred
• Technical background necessary