One of our clients in London specialize in all aspects of online marketing, website and online games creation in the iGaming, Sports Betting, Poker and Casino industries. Due to the growing demand for their services, they are now recruiting for a Product Marketing Specialist to join their casino marketing team on a full time permanent basis.
Working as part of the CRM team, you will plan, execute and optimise all automated CRM activities for the casino and sportsbook verticals. Your objectives will be to set up with the Marketing Manager the marketing calendars, to reduce overall churn between the lifecycle stages, increase conversion and maximise the lifetime value of the customers.
You’ll work the CRM segmentation and targeting platform (Optimove) and liaise regularly with the marketing, creative and BI teams, to design and implement automated lifecycles across multiple channels that increase the number and value of players using our products.
You will take ownership of the full suite of automated lifecycles ensuring that they are optimised and all of the content used is consistent, up-to-date and engaging.
What will you do as a Product marketing specialist?
• Identify key areas to implement automated lifecycles in order to prevent churn and optimise play yield.
• Create and maintain a detailed catalogue of all automated lifecycles, across all relevant channels.
• Ensure all automated CRM campaigns are consistent, attractive, cost effective, relevant and aligned with other areas of the business, at all times.
• Support internal teams with project requests, determine needs for requests, and coordinate requests to completion.
• Present holistic view on campaign progress and performance. Work with optimisers to make in-campaign changes.
• Manage and track digital campaign / project scope from start to completion, within set parameters and using provided resources.
• Work with the creative and technical teams to ensure consistency of communication and according to brand guidelines.
• Ensure compliance with all applicable regulations and legislation and that all risks within areas of responsibility are identified and managed effectively.
• Escalate challenges and provide status reports as and when needed
What do you know that makes you a great Product marketing specialist?
• Commercially minded, with experience in CRM marketing within gaming.
• Proven project management skills - ability to plan, prioritise and coordinate.
• Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously and under pressure of tight deadlines.
• Energy & Initiative - setting about tasks with enthusiasm and a positive attitude.
• CRM Experience (Optimove)
• Strong analytical / mathematical / numerical skills.
• Experience in the gambling industry.
• Proficiency across the Microsoft Office suite.
• The ability to be innovative and creative with excellent communication and relationship management skills, a lateral thinker with the ability to understand and adapt to market trends