One of our clients in London specialize in all aspects of online marketing, website and online games creation in the iGaming, Sports Betting, Poker and Casino industries. Due to the growing demand for their services, they are now recruiting for a CRM Manager to join their casino marketing team on a full time permanent basis.
Working within our Marketing team and reporting into to the Head of Operations, you will be responsible for marketing the brand and drive retention through targeted customer communications for an established online casino brand. This involves ownership of communications across customer segments, channels and platforms.
Your main responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
• Creation of marketing campaigns / promotions / local or global events
• Looking after the site and ensure that all marketing activities are consistent and compliant with relevant regulations
• Coordinating marketing needs with the development, design, QA & customer services team
• Taking care of marketing campaign and ensuring message is consistent across all channel (email, SMS, social media etc.) as well as properly tailored to audience
• Reporting on marketing objectives and campaign performance
• Oversee our acquisition campaigns and align strategies
• Other marketing duties as assigned
The Ideal Candidate will:
• Have strong planning and organizational skills
• Have previous experience in a similar marketing position within the gaming industry
• Be self-motivated, have ability to work under pressure and on own initiative
• Be creative, enjoy writing great content, and have strong attention to detail
• Have knowledge of HTML & Dreamweaver