One of our clients in London specialize in all aspects of online marketing, website and online games creation in the iGaming, Sports Betting, Poker and Casino industries. Due to the growing demand for their services, they are now recruiting for a CRM Manager to join their casino marketing team on a full time permanent basis.
Reporting to the Country Manager, the main purpose of this role is to manage the casino marketing team as well as all aspects related to the CRM and marketing activities of a well-established casino product.
Your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
• Planning all retention marketing campaigns and promotions for the casino product, together with the marketing and design team (emails, newsletters, SMS, push, social, website etc.).
• Monitoring all aspects of the customer journey, from acquisition to retention.
• Planning and creating social media retargeting and acquisition campaigns.
• Working closely with the acquisition teams; PPC and affiliation.
• Creating KPI and campaign specific reporting and analysis on weekly basis.
• Benchmarking of competitors on a regular basis.
• Other marketing duties as and when required, both online and offline.
The ideal candidate will have:
• At least 2 years experience in a similar role, ideally in online gaming.
• Excellent analytical and reporting skills.
• Experience in working with marketing segmentation tools.
• Experience with customer loyalty programs an advantage.
• Basic HTML knowledge.
• The ability to work entirely on their own initiative to deliver objectives as agreed.