BettingJobs.com are currently seeking a CRM Manager for an established online sportsbook and casino. As CRM Manager you will focus on the retention of gaming and sports betting users while leveraging all communication methods.
You will be responsible for creating and managing CRM campaigns daily, including optimizing creatives and performing detailed analysis.
The CRM Manager role would be ideally suited to an experienced CRM professional currently working with a leading gaming company looking to take on the challenge of owning and developing the CRM Strategy for a rapidly growing organization.
• Manage execution of email, push and SMS campaigns
• Manage campaigns end-to-end, including targeting, segmentation, set-up, testing, execution, reporting and optimization
• Create and manage personalised modules and campaign automations
• Create and manage promotions
• Draft creative briefs for each campaign, ensuring stories are told in a compelling manner using static and dynamic content
• Analyse campaign performance to provide actionable recommendations and deliver continuous improvements to programs
• Significant experience in a retention marketing role
• Previous experience working within and strong knowledge of the online gaming industry
• Strong email marketing focus and experience with hands on CRM/ESP experience.
• Analytically focused with experience of customer segmentation and A/B testing would be preferred