BettingJobs.com are currently seeking a Sports Modeler for a growing sportsbook to focus on developing their new sports betting proposition.
The Sports Modeler will be responsible for the development of new sports markets, ensuring markets are attractive to the customer base while also effectively monitoring and controlling risk and liabilities.
This role would be well suited to an experienced Trader or Analyst with significant experience working with a sportsbook, with proven experience of developing sports betting markets and considerable risk management skills.
• Produce new markets for events based on calculated probability of outcomes
• Introduce innovative and market-leading betting opportunities
• Effectively monitor, maintain and revise offering to ensure the product is and remains a market leader
• Effective monitor and manage liabilities and control overall risk
• Proven experience within a sports trading environment
• Strong mathematical skills with the ability to accurately calculate probabilities
• Degree educated in Mathematics, Statistics or a related subject matter
• Excellent risk management skills
• Experience in analysing player behaviour and segmenting and profiling players
• Ability to make informed decisions based on player profiles