Country Manager – Brazil – Long-established European brand in ambitious international growth mode
An internationally-renowned and long-established sports betting brand is bringing their ambitious international growth strategy to Brazil. With a long track record of success in European markets, this operator has been aggressively developing intercontinental business in 2021, with LATAM next on the horizon.
The Country Manager will be responsible for developing the market in Brazil including market strategy, product, customer acquisition, retention and payments. You will have overall responsibility for the Brazilian territory – P&L, building relationships, agreeing deals, seeking marketing and partner opportunities, specialist market knowledge with a view of giving feedback to marketing teams, business development is also included in this role.
• Develop country strategy, positioning and growth.
• Develop, manage and implement a direct response marketing plan.
• Develop acquisition marketing activities across the market in cooperation with the Acquisition team and marketing teams.
• Develop, manage and execute CRM strategies, together with Sports and Casino CRM teams, including customer behavior analysis, segmentation, creation of promotions and message.
• Oversee development, planning and execution of marketing and promotion activities for the Brazilian market.
• Responsible for localization of product, together with the content team.
• Build marketing and operational teams to support the market
• Optimize presentation and promotion of games as per the market to ensure maximum player volume.
• Responsible for the local website including content and look and feel, ensuring it has local focus (user experience).
• Deliver relevant local payment solutions for the market.
• Monitor and report to the Management Team of business KPIs.
• Responsible for brand communication including PR, word-of-mouth and social media strategies and tactics to achieve positive media coverage.
• At least 3 years’ work experience in a B2C online business.
• Experience in the development of direct marketing strategy, creative and implementation processes.
• Experience as a Country Manager with an e-gaming business is desirable.
• Experience acquiring customers and growing businesses.
• Native Portuguese-speaker, Fluent in English.
• Good understanding of online and direct response marketing.
• Ability to handle strategic and hands-on work.
• Analytical ability and the understanding of profit/loss profiles, creating and reading reports, understanding data and the ability to distinguish between the important and unimportant, strategic development.
For consideration, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.