This role is based in Watford.
Our client currently maintains hundreds of online gambling websites. Due to recent growth and future plans, the company is seeking someone who can provide desktop support to everyone within the company so they can perform their daily functions. This support ranges from managing user accounts and permissions across a variety of systems as well as provisioning, configuring and supporting user workstations.
Reporting to the Software Development Manager (SDM), the successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring that all daily IT related matters are dealt with effectively.
This role provides the opportunity for someone to undertake daily operational tasks and build a career within a growing organisation. The successful candidate will possess excellent communication and problem solving skills and be willing to learn about new systems and processes.
Please note that the successful candidate will be the only person performing the IT Support role within the company and therefore must be extremely reliable and organised.
Note that this role may require occasional travel.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the following:
● Resolve Internet connection issues.
● Application installation and configuration support.
● Application licence management.
● Rollout operating system and application upgrades where necessary.
● Manage access to online systems (e.g. Jira, Google, Okta) and configure user permissions.
● Email address management.
● Procure, configure and deliver workstations to personnel according to predefined specifications.
● Track company devices.
● Troubleshooting, upgrading, replacing hardware.
● Ensure WIFI, LAN and Internet access is working correctly.
● Resolve issues with Audio Visual (AV) equipment. Work with suppliers where necessary.
Skills / Experience
The following experience is required in order to perform this role.
● Experience configuring and troubleshooting both Mac and Windows workstations.
● Administering GSuite (GMail, GDrive, Calendar, etc.)
● Administering Atlassian Jira.
● Administering an office network using Cisco Meraki.
● Excellent organisational, analytical and problem solving skills.
● Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
● Good working knowledge of DNS, SAML, TCP/IP, DHCP.
● Ability to prioritise and manage multiple open tickets.
● Ability to establish good working relationships with clients.
● Detecting, diagnosing and correcting problems with systems and networks.
● Understanding and ability to configure firewalls.
Experience working with Okta, ZScalar or VMWare Workspace One is beneficial but not essential.