Bettingjobs.com are currently recruiting for a Marketing Compliance Lead for a market leading iGaming and Sports betting operator based in London,
• As the Marketing Compliance Lead, your main focus will be to implement compliance related guidance within the marketing teams.
• You will be required to act as the conduit between the marketing teams and legal / compliance to bridge commercial and compliance considerations.
• You will be required to understand our strategic goals and the commercial importance of the work we do in marketing and to ensure we are compliant in our approach.
• You will be responsible for implementing compliance process and policies across the marketing teams.
• You will work across multiple territories, with a focus on the UK market, to learn the different stakeholder nuances and delivery complexities this may face as well as keeping up to date with regulatory changes in different territories.
• Clear effective and simple oral and written communication skills, with the ability to tailor style to different audience who can provide comprehensive advice and guidance to marketing teams
• Experience in devising and implementing compliance process and policy changes within a department
• Experience working with various stakeholders to monitor business compliance
• Ability to focus on the details as appropriate while keeping the overall purpose and goals of the projects in mind
• Experience working in a fast-paced regulated industry is a plus, with the ability to understand commercial value of decisions and how businesses operate
• Ability to build relationships with diverse teams and stakeholders across a business
• Understanding of risk management, ideally within a project governance structure
• Ability to demonstrate a flexible, adaptable, and positive approach to change
• Proven self-organisation and time management
• Confident and competent facilitator
• Strong problem-solving skills
• Excellent knowledge of compliance in relation to gambling regulation is preferable
• Experience in the gaming industry would be a distinct plus