BettingJobs are working with a B2B casino games provider who have studios based in several locations, their games are live in over 20 regulated markets. They are searching for a Game Designer to join their team. Apply today for a confidential discussion.
Your ideas for characters, worlds, storylines, and gameplay inspire collaboration. And your trusted collaborations bring ideas to life. From your initial blueprint to final team greenlight, the games you design, and the problems you solve, are what make people happy.
We need an intuitive Game Designer like you to help us make more great games.
For you, this is more than a creative role in game development. This is an opportunity to visualize your best ideas yet produced with the quality expected of an international leader in gaming entertainment.
• Work alongside the Art Director, Mathematician and Producer to define & drive a game’s development
• Primary focus is on mapping out the player journey, managing the overall UX and laying out the UI
• Will need to communicate and maintain project related documentation including proof-of-concept presentations, high-level design summaries and detailed design schematics
• Play testing & providing regular detailed feedback of builds (with an emphasis on the UX and UI)
• Ability to work effectively in a collaborative environment, building consensus in the team you work with for your ideas
• Strong experience in hands-on, practical game design, alongside a solid grounding in theory, especially in UX and player psychology
• Good communication skills both in terms of documentation (writing technical documents, creating mock-ups), and in self-expression (articulate, able to present ideas to varying audiences)
• Familiarity with Casino & video slots games
• Good English proficiency
• Strong preference will be given for those with experience designing Casino and video slots games
• Preference will be given for those with experience in social & mobile gaming
• Experience in a multi-cultural work environment
• The role will be remote-based initially, but preference will be given for candidates who are able to relocate to the Manila area once our offices re-open