BettingJobs are working with an established sportsbook and casino operator who are looking for a Social Media Executive to be based in the UK, Ireland or in their office in Gibraltar. Apply today for a confidential discussion.
Working as an integral part of the Content Team creating written, audio and video content for the sports betting audience. The ideal candidate will come from a creative background with strong writing skills, ideally published online and have an excellent knowledge of sport and betting. This is a full time role which includes evening and weekend work to cover live sport.
Core Job Responsibilities:
1. Creating off-the-cuff, engaging and entertaining original content, both written and visual.
2. Creating concepts for social campaigns ensuring the company stand out from its competitors.
3. Managing social media channels including daily Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and Snapchat activity adhering to brand tone of voice.
4. Creating daily, engaging sports articles
5. Managing and curating content from external contributors and brand ambassadors.
6. Off-site live social coverage of sponsored events.
1. Excellent written skills, ideally published in print or online, with an in-depth knowledge of sport. (Candidate must have a genuine interest in all types of sport.)
2. Excellent judge of humour and passion for entertainment.
3. Experience of managing social media accounts for an online business.
4. Experience of CMS products e.g. WordPress.
5. Creative thinker and prolific idea generator.
6. Experience with photo/video editing software e.g. Photoshop, Premiere.