BettingJobs.com are currently seeking a Product Manager for Trading Systems for a growing sportsbook in their London office.
As a Trading Systems Product Manager you will have a direct impact on sportsbook performance, owning the portfolio of trading tools, and working to deliver efficient and sophisticated toolset to meet the evolving needs of the business. You will need to be forward thinking in order to not only understand the needs today but the needs of the future, demanding and incorporating data led decisions.
• Understand and document existing tools and processes to understand their effectiveness
• Ensure trading tools meet the need of the traders while delivering an excellent experience to the end users
• Understand the data generated and utilize to make informed decisions
• Understand the requirements of the trading team and ensure they have the appropriate resources to excel
• Use technological solutions to solves problems and increase efficiency
• Devise plans and roadmaps to support the business considering internal and third part solutions
• Extensive experience working on the specification and product strategies of trading tools and technology
• A great understanding of automation of trading functions and processes
• Experience working with a diverse range of sports betting operators
• A good understanding of technology and the interaction with trading teams
• A good awareness of data and how to use it to problem solve
• Experience working with remote teams
• Hyper-growth start-up experience is a strong plus
• Bonus if you worked on horseracing, feed aggregation or trading models