BettingJobs.com are currently seeking a Key Account Manager for a leading Sportsbook supplier based in their London office. The Key Account Manager will have a specific regional focus on Africa and will be responsible for managing clients from the territory.
The Key Account Manager would be well suited to a driven, revenue focused individual with excellent interpersonal skills and a strong knowledge of the sports betting industry in Africa. You should share a passion for success and have the ability to work with partners to build their brand and drive their revenues. Working closely with internal departments to create a successful, cross functional working relationship with your customers.
• Build and manage close relationships with the allocated key customers
• Carry overall responsibility for setting and meeting/exceeding revenue targets for your customer portfolio
• Gain a full understanding of the customer’s needs and provide appropriate solutions
• Assisting several departments with the onboarding process
• Communicate and ensure full customer understanding of the product roadmap
• Provide management information to the wider organisation - including updates on customer plans, revenue updates, live issues.
• Conduct in person monthly reviews with Key Accounts covering agreed metrics
• Regular reports to internal and external stakeholders – from SLA management reports to project updates
• Conduct Quarterly Reviews along with key heads of department from both internal and external
• Deliver client revenues in line with company forecasts
• Up-sell new products to existing clients and work with them to broaden their product footprint wherever possible.
• Significant experience within the iGaming industry, preferably with a focus on sportsbook
• A record of developing a strong working relationship with executives, peers and associates.
• Proven track record of working within iGaming within Africa and an understanding of the iGaming landscape in Africa.
• Excellent communication skills - an entrepreneurial “self-starter” mindset.
• Ability to work independently and possess strong organisational and time management skills.
• Proven competence in negotiating and experience in working with contractually agreed terms.
• Tech savvy and customer orientated.
• Professional, resourceful, and patient, and tactful in handling customer inquiries and negotiations
• Enthusiasm and leadership. A strong work ethic necessary to succeed in a dynamic, fast-moving and results oriented environment
• Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
• Experience drafting proposals and presenting to customers
• Knowledge of French will be beneficial