VP of Loyalty & Retention – Rapidly-Growing North American Regulated Market Operator – US or Canada
One of the most exciting young operators in the North American regulated market space is growing their senior management team and are hiring a VP of Loyalty & Retention to set up and lead their customer strategy. The strategy covers the Canadian regulated market when it opens up, with the core focus now being in the US, where the business has some of the most significant multi-State market access deals in the market.
- Develop strategies and tactics to improve every customer touchpoint to drive lifetime value and profit.
- Partner with BI to identify leading drivers for retention to build segmentation and personalization strategies.
- Create, execute, and continually optimize a data-informed testing plan. Always be testing.
- Forecast, measure, and report on results of retention efforts against identified metrics and opportunities for scale.
- Collaborate with brand leads to maintain brand voice and messaging.
- Drive strategy and execution of customer retention efforts as company continues to scale growth, expand channel mix, and drive lifetime value by building habits & loyalty for unique customer segments
- Manage loyalty program.
- Partner with cross-functional leaders to grow the company membership program, drive LTV, and reduce churns/skips
- Be responsible for leading all CRM retention marketing efforts and increasing engagement and loyalty with new and existing customers
- Collaborate with the creative team to develop a deep understanding of what resonates with customers and optimize content/messaging accordingly
- Deeply understand the customer, their needs, wants, demands, and desires
Identify and build the best customer journey for our customers.
- Bachelor's degree in Psychology or a Marketing-related field preferred.
- 7+ year of online marketing experience heavily focused on customer retention, ideally in an iGaming or Sports Betting brand in a fast growth environment and at scale
- Expertise in quantitative and qualitative customer research
- Experience with analytical tools and platforms
- Experience in successfully managing teams
- CRM, referral program or loyalty program experience preferred
- Analytical, quantitative, and qualitative skills including a strong understanding of online marketing, with experience in rigorous performance data environment and desire to test and learn (significant experience with A/B testing required)
- Expertise in Excel or Google Sheets (SQL is a huge plus), are comfortable working with large datasets, and have an in-depth understanding of statistical analysis (incl. common quant techniques such as regression)
- Experience with Google Analytics and other relevant web analytics tools
- An understanding of Facebook's paid advertising platform, paid search, mobile media, affiliate marketing, display media, and sponsored content campaigns Agency and team management experience
- Excellent project management skills with an ability to set and achieve goals, meet deadlines, and multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Strong management, leadership, influencing and communication skills: listen, mentor, inspire, motivate and teach by example
- Ability to manage multiple moving pieces, productively work through conflict, with creative problem-solving, time management, organizational, prioritization and decision making skills
- Thoughtful and self-reflective, willingness to learn
- Team-player, hard-working, and resourceful
- Demonstrated success in back-end marketing, with the ability to be self-directed, and intrinsically motivated
As far as career opportunities go, this has exceptional potential to join a business with the budgets and ambition to reach the forefront of the market. For consideration, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.