Betting Jobs are working with a very well-established iGaming/sports betting platform provider who are adding to their expanding tech team in their Malta office with this .NET Backend Developer position.
• Build reusable code and libraries for future use and maintain the back-end systems.
• Implement efficient and performant backend code.
• Provide realistic estimates for requests, fixes, and new ideas.
• Cooperate with the multiple teams in implementing new functionality.
• To look at a problem and come up with practical solutions.
• Write unit tests with mocked code.
• Write clear and precise technical documentation.
• Use SQL to tune existing data constructs.
• Someone able to demonstrate the use of the latest .NET Technologies (.NET Core, WebSockets, WebAPI).
• Someone experienced in Microservices architecture, Events and Event Streaming.
• Have prior knowledge or willingness to learn Actor Based Modelling (Microsoft Orleans).
• Someone with a comprehensive understanding of object-oriented and service-oriented application development.
• Plan and work autonomously and within a team, following the Agile Methodology and having a deep understanding of Source Control and GIT Flow.
• Experience with multi-threading and concurrency.
• Experience with debugging, performance profiling, and optimization.
• Experience with client/server or N-tier architectures.
• Experience with Testing Frameworks (NUnit or XUnit) is a nice to have.
• Experience with Atlassian Suite (Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket) is a nice to have.
• Experience with MVC (Model, View, Controller) is a nice to have.
• Bachelor's degree in computer science, or related field will be considered an asset.
• Ideally have a minimum of 4 years of experience in a similar role.