Bettongjobs are working with a remote esports operator who are looking for a Head of Payments.
• Identify payment methods needed to make the movement of money for customers an easy, frictionless process;
• Contact payment providers to setup a relationship and solution;
• Negotiate terms with payment providers;
• Liaison with our legal team to execute agreements;
• Work with the payment provider and our development team to facilitate integration and remove blockers for both parties;
• Identify friction points for customers in the UI/UX while depositing or withdrawing funds;
• Work with our design/product team and champion changes to make the customer experience top tier;
• Work with fraud tools to confirm appropriate user behavior before paying out;
• Monitoring and/or processing customer withdrawals. Sometimes automated. Sometimes manual.
• Setup a framework and process to make the setup of additional providers as we enter new regions a predictable, trusted process;
• Take complete ownership and accountability for all-things-payments. Your coworkers will be available to assist you but you’re essentially the “CEO of payments”.
• Be comfortable with high expectations. The person in this role is crucial for success. A lot will be expected of you. You will need to not only be okay with this, but rise to the occasion.
• Minimum 4 years of experience setting up payment solutions;
• Minimum 4 years of experience working with payments within a regulated gambling environment;
• Extensive knowledge of payment solutions in LATAM and SEA;
• Strong and comfortable in working with others remotely;
• Skillset, knowledge, and confidence you can handle the setup of payment solutions from start to finish;
• English fluency.