Bettingjobs are working with a casino games studio in the Midlands who are looking to expand their QA team.
We are looking for a highly skilled, experienced and tenacious Quality Assurance Engineer with extensive online casino game experience. In this role you will test games to make sure they are accurate to functional specifications and help files, consistent, robust. fully functional optimised to the very highest quality before they are released for compliance testing and then on to operators.
You will use a test plans and scripts in addition to ad-hoc testing to ensure the games are entirely error-free and user friendly. You will also ensure that games are correct for the market to which they are destined, in terms of regulation and localisation.
We will be offering excellent career progression opportunities
• Creating test plans and scripts
o Using scripts to assess functionality, performance, reliability, stability and compatibility with other systems
Perform thorough regression testing
Identify and log bugs
Guard against incorrect language usage, truncated text and incorrect formatting
Ensure the product is compatible with the target market
• Maintaining and updating bug tracking software
• Working closely with the Product & Development teams to ensure the best possible product is released
• Demonstrates strong collaboration skills, working side-by-side with other disciplines involved in the game development process
• identify ways to prevent bugs from re-occurring in future and liaising with relevant team members to implement
• will be required to execute tests both manually and where necessary using automated testing across wide range of devices including desktop, android and apple devices
• Test and prove that the software meets functional, system and jurisdictional requirements.
• Knowledge on Automation testing and fundamental understanding rest api will be an advantage
• Other duties may be added from time to time where necessary for the successful delivery of content
Competencies and Experience required:
• At least 2 years’ experience of working alongside a casino games development team testing on a wide range of Mobile & desktop devices
• Experience of planning and executing test scenarios based on complex technical documentation.
• The ability to follow and add to, existing test scripts
• The ability to work well under pressure, as part of a team or alone, with little supervision
• A good understanding of bug tracking software such as Mantis and JIRA
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
• An eye for detail
• A passion for games
• An inquisitive and tenacious nature and the desire to step outside of standard scripted testing to ensure best quality
You should be:
• Tenacious, determined, pragmatic, technically minded, a logical thinker, cheerful and a self-starter