BettingJobs.com are currently seeking a Sports Product Specialist for Italy. The Sports Product Specialist will have a comprehensive understanding of the Italian betting market, working with internal and external product teams, the external partners and the Italian regulator to deliver a market leading Sportsbook product.
The Sports Product Specialist would be well suited to an individual with significant Sportsbook knowledge, ideally with experience working in sports trading looking to develop their career and take on the challenge of developing a market leading sportsbook product.
• Working with the Italian Country Management team to understand their strategies and goals
• Deliver the best Sportsbook product in line with the Country Management strategies.
• Full responsibility of Sportsbook product both back-end and front-end
• Working closely with external stakeholders to deliver initiatives to the business
• Working closely with the Sports Traders to be sure all content is on site correctly
• Working with trading platforms to map Sports/Events/Markets
• Working closely with ADM for regulatory matters
• Full cycle of compliance in Italy, making sure markets are approved, correctly mapped and available for betting
• Keeping the Italian Country Management team updated in regards ongoing developments
• Agreeing recommendations with management to make improvements to operations
• Managing the tracking of issues and actions arising from them through to conclusion
• Experience in working with bookmaker in Trading Department
• Strong knowledge of the Italian sports betting market
• Knowledge of Italian gaming regulations
• Ability to manage trading platforms
• Native Italian speaker
• Excellent communication skills both Italian and English
• Experience in working with multiple stakeholders
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to report or update on performance
• Ability to effectively prioritise workloads
• Ability to work in an agile manner