Betting Jobs are working closely with an established B2B Sports modelling and platform company based in London looking for a SQL Developer to join their team in London, possibly remotely also.
An opportunity has arisen for a SQL developer. successful candidate will be working in a team of around programmers, database administrators and data scientists that provides database and application development support for the Unit and external collaborators.
Roles & Duties:
The role is 25% support and 75% development. 25% of time will be spent supporting data modellers, making sure the data is in good order and the data processing tasks are completed in time. 75% of the time will be spent writing new code, correcting existing code and performance optimisations. The work involves providing weekend support and this is usually once every 4 weeks.
Qualifications & Requirements
• 2+ years experience working with SQL server
• Good understand of RDBMS
• The candidate should have an understanding of Tables, Schemas, Stored Procedures and Functions, SQL Jobs, Linked Servers.
• Understanding of SQL principles.
• Basic DBA knowledge such as backing up/restoring databases.
• Scripting languages + DBA experience would be an added advantage
The successful candidate is expected to be enthusiastic, self-driven individual with high levels of integrity.